GET ACCESS TO THE MOST SOPHISTICATED TRADING SIGNALS
Setup advanced automated trading system using our strategies.
Experience trading on the next level.
Consistent. Profitable. Unique.
All our strategies are developed and monitored 100% by professionals.
Trade with Dollar Cost Average strategies
Use signals from indicators and algorithms developed by experts. Our signals deliver consistent and controlled performance that greatly reduce risk of loss with less exposure to the market. We strive to offer the most profitable trading experience using calculated method of risk managment.
What is DCA ?
DCA stands for dollar cost average.
Price averaging is the act of extending an existing position in a active trade by buying more of a coin at a different lower price than the current entry price of the position, which alters the average price of the position as a whole.
By market fluctuations, Dollar cost strategies reduce risk of exposure and produce winning results.
What is trading BOT?
Trading BOT is the computer program that open and close position on trading exchange when given buy or sell signal happens. It allows us to trade 24hours per day without any need for interaction with manual trading.
There is a lot of different bot programs to choose. We support ProfitTrailer, 3Commas and soon FrostyBot
We developed our own sophisticated indicators that find entry’s for buying and selling opportunities on crypto market. Our strategists, developers and analysts have weekly sessions to bring up new ideas to develop unique algorithms, evaluate strategies that are in the test phase but also the performance of the strategies that are live at the moment.
The whole team is constantly working on improved signals for different coins.
BINANCE FUTURES TRADING STRATEGIES
Automated signals for intra day trading. Based on dollar cost average principles we tend to minimise additional buy orders after first initial buy before the trade is sold in profit.
All strategies are tuned for futures market that take advantage with trading high leverage (user preference 1-20x) with small entry risk per account its designed to accumulate if asset price drops, and lower the initial buy entry in order to take profit on asset returning above profit line and closing in profit. On average max 2 DCA orders are needed to complete order in profit.
This technique of trading work in any market direction based on proper risk management.
Strategies are designed to only sell in profit.
Our signals allow for cumulative buys (aka DCA buys or Dollar Cost Averaging) so ideally you would require having liquidity to accommodate those.
Our strategies are sending signals to your bot that open positions instead of you 24/7.
We support 3Commas, ProfitTrailer and we recently partnered with FrostyBot that will be available in the near future.
SCALPER STRATEGIES (coming soon!)
We are exited to announce SCALPER PLAN for long and short trading on FTX will be added in the near future
Scalper strategies will be available to use with our partner service Frosty bot.
Stay tuned for more information!
Real time statistics from our BTC signals:
Strat begins on:
Average holding time:
Average cumulative buys per trade cycle:
|Daily||1 Month||3 Months||6 Months||1 Year||From beginning|
|Number of sales||-||-||-||-||-||-|
How to start?
Setting up automated trading bot with our signal service is easy!
You need to have account on Binance.com, then choose from one of supported bot services below.
1. open your trading account at Binance.com
2. subscribe to one of our signals plan.
3. connect our signals with your trading bot
We offer basic technical support for your trading bot, to get you started as soon as you subscribe.
First things first! What bot service would you like to use?
Profit Trailer is our choice!
Please contact us to get instruction for setting up 3Commas.
FrostyBot (comming soon)
Premium Futures SignalsTrading signals for perpetual futures on Binance
- Recieve signals for your trading bot of choice. (Profit Trailer, 3Commas)
- Trading pairs: ADA, LINK, BTC, ETH, BCH, THETA, XMR, LTC, ZIL, BNB, VET, XRP, ZEC, XLM, ALGO, DOT, EOS, ATOM, ZRX, SNX, UNI. More coins will be added in the near term.
- All coins trade on the Futures market (Binance)
- Free choice which coins you want to trade, all or only the ones you’re interested in
- Different amount of signals per day, depends on market circumstances
- Limitation of risk of selling with a loss; (DCA) Max trades after an initial buy of a coin: 1-3 SO buys
- Strategy is based on different indicators with confirmation bias on higher timeframes
- Minimum budget required is 1500 USDT, based on 11 USDT initial buy,
- Access to Discord community
- Access to Private TA channel of Signal Traders
- Referral program – earn €10 per referred friend
Premium Futures Signals3 months Trading signals for perpetual futures on Binance
One time payment for 3 Months subscription plan: Save 62€ by ordering a 3-month subscribtion to our premium futures signals
Premium Futures Signals6 months Trading signals for perpetual futures on Binance
- One time payment for 6 months subscription plan: save 174€ by ordering 6 month subscribtion to our premium futures signals
Subscribe to our signal service
What members are saying about our service?
Before I joined Signal Traders I did not had any experience with crypto and trading. So far really happy with the results and how easy it is to setup trading bot.
They also provide with good and accurate technical analyses. I would recommend it to anyone, beginner and experienced trader.
I’ve been involved in the crypto world for several years. Before joining Signal Traders, the only thing I got from all the services I hired and all the providers I followed was big losses. Since I was a Signal Traders members not only I increased my benefits but also learnt how to manage my risk in a effective way. With their support and daily Technical Analysis I feel I’m not alone in the wild world anymore.
I strongly recommend anyone to join, either for beginners or experienced traders. I wish I had found them before!
I have been investing in various asset types for about a decade or so. When automated trading started gaining mainstream popularity, and when crypto markets started gaining significant momentum, it was both hard to keep up and at certain points even hard to know where to begin at all, simply too many choices. Having tried several bots, strategies, and signals myself, when I came across SignalTraders it seemed too good to be true. Fact is, not only has ST delivered consistent profits, I have become a better trader just by listening and learning from this group. Their methods go beyond plain technical analysis and the founder is simply an honest bloke and a genius.
I wish ST all the best and have a feeling it’s only going to get better from here. A special thanks to Milky, the Producer, and Crypto Roy for always being ready to help with ut most patience even for my most frivolous and ignorant of questions. Thank you ST!
Why users choose our service?
Reliable, consistent, profitable, personal user support, active community, professional technical analysis, perfect predictions on market moves!
Who we are
The website signal-traders.com (“SIGNAL TRADERS“) has been built and is being administered by Arcelorbis Corp. (hereafter known as “Arcelorbis”), a privately held corporation based in the Seychelles. Any questions or concerns about this Disclaimer, our Terms of Service, the Website, or the Company itself can be emailed to email@example.com.
DISCLOSURES, DISCLAIMERS POLICIES, TERMS OF SERVICE, CONDITIONS (updated 19th of January 2021)
By using this website, products or services, you fully understand and agree to legally comply with all of the our disclaimers, disclosures, policies and terms & conditions.
SIGNAL TRADERS is not a registered broker, analyst, investment advisor or anything of that sort. All information contained herein should be independently verified and confirmed. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage whatsoever caused in reliance upon such information or services. Please be aware of the risks involved with any trading done in any financial market. Do not trade with money that you cannot afford to lose. When in doubt, you should consult a qualified financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Trading and investing in cryptocurrencies (also called digital or virtual currencies, crypto assets, altcoins and so on) involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The valuation of cryptocurrencies and futures may fluctuate, and, as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment. The highly leveraged nature of futures trading means that small market movements will have a great impact on your trading account and this can work against you, leading to large losses or can work for you, leading to large gains.
If the market moves against you, you may sustain a total loss greater than the amount you deposited into your account. You are responsible for all the risks and financial resources you use and for the chosen trading system. You should not engage in trading unless you fully understand the nature of the transactions you are entering into and the extent of your exposure to loss. If you do not fully understand these risks you must seek independent advice from your financial advisor.
All trading strategies are used at your own risk.
Any content on this site should not be relied upon as advice or construed as providing recommendations of any kind. It is your responsibility to confirm and decide which trades to make. Trade only with risk capital; that is, trade with money that, if lost, will not adversely impact your lifestyle and your ability to meet your financial obligations. Past results are no indication of future performance. In no event should the content of this correspondence be construed as an express or implied promise or guarantee.
SIGNAL TRADERS is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of using any of our trading strategies. Loss-limiting strategies such as stop loss orders may not be effective because market conditions or technological issues may make it impossible to execute such orders. Information provided in this correspondence is intended solely for informational purposes and is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Information is in no way guaranteed. No guarantee of any kind is implied or possible where projections of future conditions are attempted.
None of the content published on this site constitutes a recommendation that any particular cryptocurrency, portfolio of cryptocurrencies, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. None of the information providers or their affiliates will advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular cryptocurrency, portfolio of cryptocurrencies, transaction, investment strategy or other matter.
You acknowledge that you enter into any transactions relying on your own judgment. Any market recommendations provided by us are generic only and may or may not be consistent with the market positions or intentions of our company and/or our affiliates. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website are provided as general market commentary, and do not constitute an investment advice.
SIGNAL TRADERS may in some instances receive financial compensation for products and/or services which are mentioned on this website.
Also, none of our services are refundable by nature because we provide our time and resources no matter how much you use them. Please be sure our product(s) meet your needs before purchasing.
Arcelorbis operates SIGNAL TRADERS and may operate other websites and/or services. It is SIGNAL TRADERS’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, SIGNAL TRADERS collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. SIGNAL TRADERS’ purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how SIGNAL TRADERS’ visitors use its website. From time to time, SIGNAL TRADERS may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
SIGNAL TRADERS also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on www.signal-trader.com blogs/sites. SIGNAL TRADERS only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to SIGNAL TRADERS’ websites choose to interact with SIGNAL TRADERS in ways that require SIGNAL TRADERS to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that SIGNAL TRADERS gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at SIGNAL TRADERS to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with SIGNAL TRADERS are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, SIGNAL TRADERS collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with SIGNAL TRADERS. SIGNAL TRADERS does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
SIGNAL TRADERS may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. SIGNAL TRADERS may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, SIGNAL TRADERS does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
SIGNAL TRADERS discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on SIGNAL TRADERS’ behalf or to provide services available at SIGNAL TRADERS’ websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using SIGNAL TRADERS’ websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. SIGNAL TRADERS will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, SIGNAL TRADERS discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when SIGNAL TRADERS believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of SIGNAL TRADERS, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an SIGNAL TRADERS website and have supplied your email address, SIGNAL TRADERS may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with SIGNAL TRADERS and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. SIGNAL TRADERS takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If SIGNAL TRADERS, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that SIGNAL TRADERS goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of SIGNAL TRADERS may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by SIGNAL TRADERS, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your SIGNAL TRADERS Account.If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and SIGNAL TRADERS may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause SIGNAL TRADERS liability. You must immediately notify SIGNAL TRADERS of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. SIGNAL TRADERS will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors.If comment on, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by SIGNAL TRADERS or otherwise.
By submitting Content to SIGNAL TRADERS for inclusion on your Website, you grant SIGNAL TRADERS a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, SIGNAL TRADERS will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, SIGNAL TRADERS has the right (though not the obligation) to, in SIGNAL TRADERS’ sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in SIGNAL TRADERS’ reasonable opinion, violates any SIGNAL TRADERS policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in SIGNAL TRADERS’ sole discretion. SIGNAL TRADERS will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms. By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay SIGNAL TRADERS the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for the period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Subscription Category: Subscriptions are identified as either a “monthly subscription” yearly subscription” or “lifetime access” category of product. This will be identified on the invoice that is emailed to the customer.
- Monthly Subscription: The “SIGNAL TRADERS Monthly Subscription” relates to a period of 1 month (30 or 31 days). In the instance that SIGNAL TRADERS decides to discontinue it’s monthly subscription product (which can occur at,before or after the 1 month period defined above), the access to users’ SIGNAL TRADERS subscription terminates. SIGNAL TRADERS will not be held liable for any damages or losses incurred on termination of its product. By purchasing a SIGNAL TRADERS subscription you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Yearly Subscription: The “SIGNAL TRADERS Yearly Subscription” relates to a period of 1 Year (or 365 days). In the instance that SIGNAL TRADERS decides to discontinue it’s yearly subscription product (which can occur at,before or after the 1 year period defined above), the access to users’ SIGNAL TRADERS subscription terminates. SIGNAL TRADERS will not be held liable for any damages or losses incurred on termination of its product. By purchasing a SIGNAL TRADERS subscription you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Lifetime Access: “Lifetime Access” to a SIGNAL TRADERS subscription or “SIGNAL TRADERS Lifetime Subscription” is defined as the lifetime of SIGNAL TRADERS’ products and/or services (this is defined as a maximum time period of 2 years). In the instance that SIGNAL TRADERS decides to discontinue it’s “lifetime access” or SIGNAL TRADERS Lifetime Subscription” product (which can occur at,before or after the 2 year period defined above), the “lifetime access” to users’ SIGNAL TRADERS subscription terminates. SIGNAL TRADERS will not be held liable for any damages or losses incurred on termination of its product. By purchasing a SIGNAL TRADERS subscription you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify SIGNAL TRADERS before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to SIGNAL TRADERS in writing.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors.SIGNAL TRADERS has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, SIGNAL TRADERS does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. SIGNAL TRADERS disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites.We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which SIGNAL TRADERS links, and that link to www.signal-trader.com. SIGNAL TRADERS does not have any control over those non-SIGNAL TRADERS websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-SIGNAL TRADERS website or webpage, SIGNAL TRADERS does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. SIGNAL TRADERS disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-SIGNAL TRADERS websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.As SIGNAL TRADERS asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by SIGNAL TRADERS violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify SIGNAL TRADERS in accordance with SIGNAL TRADERS’ Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. SIGNAL TRADERS will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. SIGNAL TRADERS will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of SIGNAL TRADERS or others. In the case of such termination, SIGNAL TRADERS will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Crypto Trade Signals.
- Intellectual Property.This Agreement does not transfer from SIGNAL TRADERS to you any SIGNAL TRADERS or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with SIGNAL TRADERS. SIGNAL TRADERS, the webstite, the logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with SIGNAL TRADERS, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of SIGNAL TRADERS or SIGNAL TRADERS’ licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any SIGNAL TRADERS or third-party trademarks.
- SIGNAL TRADERS reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- SIGNAL TRADERS reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at SIGNAL TRADERS,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- SIGNAL TRADERS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. SIGNAL TRADERS may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- SIGNAL TRADERS may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your SIGNAL TRADERS account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by SIGNAL TRADERS if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from’ SIGNAL TRADERS notice to you thereof; provided that, SIGNAL TRADERS can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.The Website is provided “as is”. SIGNAL TRADERS and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither SIGNAL TRADERS nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability.In no event will SIGNAL TRADERS, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to SIGNAL TRADERS under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. SIGNAL TRADERS shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SIGNAL TRADERS, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between SIGNAL TRADERS and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of SIGNAL TRADERS, or by the posting by SIGNAL TRADERS of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the The Netherlands, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in The Netherlands. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in The Netherlands in the Dutch language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; SIGNAL TRADERS may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Limitation of Liability
Although SIGNAL TRADERS has taken care to ensure that the content on this website is true and accurate, SIGNAL TRADERS cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies in the information herein.
The information and content (collectively ‘information’) provided herein are provided by SIGNAL TRADERS as general information. SIGNAL TRADERS does not guarantee the suitability or potential value of any information or particular investment source. Any information herein is not intended nor does it constitute financial, tax, legal, investment, or other advice. Before making any decision or taking any action regarding your finances, you should consult a qualified Financial Adviser. In the absence of a full needs analysis in respect of a particular investor, the investor understands that there may be limitations on the appropriateness of any information in this website with regard to the investor’s unique objectives, financial situation and particular needs.
The use of this website and the online services is entirely at your own risk. You assume full responsibility for the risk or loss resulting from your use of this site and your reliance on the material and information contained on it.
SIGNAL TRADERS and its affiliates, shareholders, its respective directors, agents, consultants or employees shall not be responsible and disclaims all loss, liability or expenses of any nature whatsoever which may be attributable directly, indirectly or consequentially to the use of the information provided and relation to your use of this website or the online services or the information contained on this website or your inability to use this website or the online services. This includes, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, whether arising out of contract, statute, and delict or otherwise and regardless of whether we were expressly advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
The content of the website is provided without any express or implied warranty of any kind whatsoever. In particular, SIGNAL TRADERS does not warrant that it is appropriate or suitable for any particular purpose, that it is complete or accurate, or that it or any hardware on which it is stored is virus-free.
Without derogating from the generality of the above, we will not be liable for:
- Any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of the site or online services, our system, databases or any of its components, for whatever reason;
- Any loss or damage arising from your orders, investment decisions, purchases or disposal of goods and services, including financial instrument(s) or currency, from third parties, based on the information provided on this site;
- Any loss or damage with regard to customer data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of SIGNAL TRADERS’s products and/or services, third party systems, power failures, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer viruses or destructive code on our system or third party systems; programming defects; negligence on our part or caused by the year 2000 computer problem;
- Any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of goods or services provided by third parties, including, without limitation, third party systems such as the public switched telecommunication service providers, internet service providers, electricity suppliers.
Local Authorities and Certification Authorities
Any event over which we have no direct control.
Warrantee by You
You hereby warrant that you have full legal capacity required to enter into a contractual relationship and that you will be bound by contractual terms. All minors must be assisted by their legal guardians when reading these conditions and entering into any contractual relationship. If you are unsure regarding your legal capacity to enter into agreements, contact someone able to provide you with this information before you continue using this site.
You hereby warrant that all information provided by you to SIGNAL TRADERS via the website and in writing will in all respects be accurate, current and complete.
You will fully disclose all material and relevant facts to SIGNAL TRADERS, a breach of which may lead to any contract or any transactions arising from such contract being rendered void or subject to cancellation.